What if you approached each day with intent and purpose just as elites do, rather than waking up into ground hog day. And brought out your inner champion in your life or business?
If your first thoughts are,
because its hard work,
I don’t have time
Well, then sorry dear you are in the wrong place so should probably stop reading.
Then sweet, you are on the right track to making your dreams come true.
Elite athletes have drive, determination, focus and ambition, much the same as anyone who is passionate about what they do. It makes sense to apply the same logic to your life or business as they do to their sport. I mean, why wouldn’t you right?
Here’s my tips on having a high performance mindset. Give them a bash and see what is possible for you.
- be you first. When you are strong in who you are and your identity opportunities open up to you. This is where confidence comes from.
- have a plan or goal. This gives focus and will be your anchor when you hit those tough days.
- visualise it, athletes use mental imagery a lot to create realness around your goal. visualise the process, not just the end goal. Visualise how you feel, what the environment is like so that you are prepared mentally and your session plays out as you wish.
- Take action, daily. Its the daily act of showing up that matters. it doesn’t always have to be physically, but you do have to pay some attention to your goal daily even if its resting or planning, something that keeps in the front of your mind.
- Have balance, so learn when rest is needed. Without sleep our body cannot grow and neither can our mind. Its just as important as good nutrition and hydration so make sure you do this.
- seek help or guidance when needed from a coach. How many top athletes do you know got their on their own? Seriously? You will always find someone has been at their side at some stage. A coach is able to offer unbiased, real time feedback and give you that accountability boot when it gets hard and you start to slack off.
- Attitude. The kind of attitude you approach your goals with will determine the outcome. So if you want good things to happen you need to think good things. Learn how to rewire your brain and mindset to produce positive verbal and body language and thats what you will receive.
If you liked this please share the love with someone else. And thank you for reading.
Go get em champion!
#imagine #believe #achieve